In the painting, there is an energetic teenager with a lot of colorful carp flags fluttering in the wind.
In Japan, hanging carp flags outside the house is a traditional way to wish the boys a fortunate life. The Japanese believe that carp is the master of all the fish with divinity to control the forces of nature. In addition, the legend of “a carp swam upstream to leap into the dragon’s gate” from China in the Edo period makes the Japanese believe that carp is a symbol of good luck and advancement.
UIN canvas shoes with this painting is a blessing for success and a prayer for a smooth life as carp accompany you on the way.
- Upper:Canvas / Heel Lining:Short Plush
- Insole:Ortholite / Outsole:EVA / Closure Type:Hook & Loop
- BIONIC DESIGN - The shape of insole resembles the shape of the feet with wider toe space
- SUPER LIGHTWEIGHT - Weight around 14 oz per pair of shoes
- EASY TO SLIP ON AND TAKE OFF - Hook & loop design allows to slip the shoes on and off easily
- STYLISH ART PRINTING - Unique design painted in art fashion by UIN Spain designer, perfect for unique wearing style
- SOFT INNER - 0.35 inch inner cushioning is super comfortable to provide unmatched support
- ENVIRONMENTAL FRIENDLY - UIN pays much effort to reduce negative impacts on the environment. Our materials are safe with environmentally-friendly features, limiting pollution to the ecosystem. None of UIN sneakers incorporates fur or other elements of animal origins