For those who would like to appreciate the beauty of traditional art of Land of the Rising Sun, UIN Canvas Shoes with the Great Wave could be a nice option. Adopted the Great Wave off Kanagawa, one of the most recognizable works of Japanese art in the world, UIN painted shoes wish to carry forward the traditional art of Japan.
Back to the artwork, it depicts an enormous wave threatening three boats off the coast of the town of Kanagawa while Mount Fuji rises in the background. Created by the Japanese ukiyo-e artist Hokusai, this woodblock print not only uses bold and straightforward composition and modeling methods but also uses strong dynamic and static contrast rendering, presenting a variety of transient and dazzling expressions. What is more interesting is that the waves rolled up like a huge monster, and the edge of the waves is special with the characteristics of the abstract art. In the late Edo period, the whole painting deserved to be called a bold and pioneering masterpiece.
- Upper:Microfiber Leather / Lining:Short Plush
- Insole:Ortholite / Outsole:EVA / Closure Type:Slip-On
- BIONIC DESIGN - The shape of insole resembles the shape of the feet with wider toe space
- SUPER LIGHTWEIGHT - Weight around 14 oz per pair of shoes
- EASY TO SLIP ON AND TAKE OFF - Elastic band allows to slip the shoes on and off easily
- STYLISH ART PRINTING - Unique design painted in art fashion by UIN Spain designer, perfect for unique wearing style
- SOFT INNER - 0.35 inch inner cushioning is super comfortable to provide unmatched support
- ENVIRONMENTAL FRIENDLY - UIN pays much effort to reduce negative impacts on the environment. Our materials are safe with environmentally-friendly features, limiting pollution to the ecosystem. None of UIN sneakers incorporates fur or other elements of animal origins