Originated in the 1950s in the United States, the pop art movement presented a challenge to traditions of fine art by including imagery from popular and mass cultures, such as advertising, comic books, and mundane cultural objects. Incorporating rough, loose and vivid expressions as well as basic elements of mediocrity, pop art has stopped the rapid consumption in the current society in such a special way. Impressed by its sole attitude toward art and life, UIN painted canvas shoes adopt such a special art element to the pattern design, with the hope to symbolize abstract art and drive more people to understand art well.
- BIONIC DESIGN - The shape of insole resembles the shape of the feet with wider toe space
- SUPER LIGHTWEIGHT - Weight around 14 oz per pair of shoes
- EASY TO SLIP ON AND TAKE OFF - Elastic band allows to slip the shoes on and off easily
- ENVIRONMENTAL FRIENDLY - UIN pays much effort to reduce negative impacts on the environment. Our materials are safe with environmentally-friendly features, limiting pollution to the ecosystem. None of UIN sneakers incorporates fur or other elements of animal origins
- STYLISH ART PRINTING - Unique design painted in fashion by UIN Spain designer, perfect for wearing with any attire;
- SOFT INNER - Microfiber suede upper with 0.35 inch inner cushioning of these shoes is super comfortable to provide unmatched support
- SLIP RESISTANT - Soles of the shoes are durable and have remarkable traction to ensure that you are stable on your feet during any casual activity