- COMFORT & LIGHTWEIGHT Comfortable casual canvas shoes sneakers with super lightweight for outdoor sports hiking walking running and travel;
- STYLISH ART PRINTED Unique design painted in fashion by Spain designer perfect for wearing with any attire;
- SOFT INNER-Microfiber suede upper with 0.35 inch inner cushioning of these shoes is super comfortable to provide unmatched support;
- SLIP RESISTANT - Soles of the shoes are durable and have remarkable traction to ensure that you are stable on your feet during any casual activity;
- EASY TO SLIP IN AND TAKE OFF-Perfect shape of the arch, accommodate the shape of your arch to achieve the most comfortable fit.
- VEGAN FRIENDLY-UIN' canvas pairs and microfiber leather pairs are made by environmentally-friendly materials, choices for environmentalists and vegetarians.
The design of The Eye adopted the work—Eye of The Impressionist of Taylor Wise, a real post 90 and a versatile artist from the US, who started his art career in his eighteen.
The first impression of this painting is often a strong visual effect, which is easy to recognize, remember and promote. With intriguing and enthusiastic colors as well as the moving, continuous, and fast-flowing brush stroke, this artwork distinguished itself from the traditional ones, being featured on Google when searching for the term “art”. Indubitably, it is an artwork that makes a breakthrough and is full of unlimited prospects.
Being back to the painting itself, the vibrant and burning colours of the pupil hides a raging flame, symbolizes the lofty ideals and fervent aspirations of the young generation. Also, the work—Eye of The Impressionist is the subversion of traditional painting techniques, encouraging the younger generation to break through tradition and be bold in innovating and pioneering.
With such a positive implication, the eye is printed on UIN shoes.
Measure Your Feet for A Perfect Fit!
- Place a paper sheet on the floor against a wall;
- Stand on the paper sheet placing your heel against the wall;
- Draw a mark at the end of your longest toe;
- Measure the distance between the mark and the border of the paper sheet.
- Size chart