- Use a wasted toothbrush with detergent to brush soles and the front part cleanly.
- Upper part with a towel to clean.
- Take the shoelace off, clean with detergent
- Take the insoles out, brush cleanly.
- Carefully cover with a layer of tissue to the cleaned shoes and dry them in the shade.
For Microfiber Suede
- Use a soft brush to remove dust and dirt on the surface.
- Use an eraser to push gently to remove dirt in all sides.
- Use a towel to dip water and dry, repeat a few times to wipe once a week.
- Dry naturally.
- Do not blow-dry with a hairdryer.
For Microfiber Leather Shoes
- Moist and detergent cleaning, avoid gasoline scrub.
- No dry-cleaning.
- Only can be washed with water, and washing temperature cannot exceed 40 degrees
- Avoiding sun exposure.
- Not use some organic solvents.
- Dry in the shade and avoid sun exposure.
For Flyknit Shoes
- Stuff the shoes with a towel first.
- Shape with a towel and absorb moisture.
- Use lemon juice or water to wipe.
- Use a cotton soft towel.
- Do not damage the flyknit surface
- Please dry in the shade and avoid sun exposure.